The Code of Ethics of our business network marketing Stay n Good Shape was developed around common values and respect for the welfare of our partners. Our commitment is neither more nor less than to allow you to find the “joie de vivre”
By offering high quality products at very affordable prices to take care and greatly improve your health and parallel giving you the benefit of a compensation plan unmatched to this day, even working part-time you can get an income and a decent pension will continue to be paid to you long after your start
Stay n Good Shape is committed to continue its operations, the company will not be sold or converted into retail business and the current compensation plan is finally adopted. If it happened that the company through a combination of unforeseen circumstances Dusse be sold, the buyer will commit to continue along the path of his predecessors in accordance with this guide company policy.
We are committed to you, future partners and clients, and this charter is to promote our principles of justice and equity to protect your interests and quality of life. To respect and protect its members against illegal and unethical practices. This is what differentiates us from other companies in the MLM.
Here is the glossary section of this guide with key terms and recommendations to help you in your future partner approach, all aspects are discussed.
Good and useful reading!
CONDUCT OF ASSOCIATES
- Stay n Good Shape takes pride in the character of its Associates. The following guidelines are designed to ensure a uniform standard of excellence.
- As an Associate, you are personally responsible for any claims or representations made in regard to Stay n Good Shape and agree not to slander or misrepresent the company, products or business opportunity either verbally or in writing.
- For protection of the company and your opportunity, you may use company-approved materials in your promotions. If you plan to make you own websites or promotions, they must be submitted for approval to Stay n Good Shape. If materials require legal review, such review will be done at Associate’s expense. Failure to secure proper approval may result in censorship or cancellation.
- Associates may not display commission figures or represent anticipated earnings to entice someone to join Stay n Good Shape. Potential earnings however can be displayed or represented as long as they are reasonably attainable and accurate. No one can be guaranteed success as a Stay n Good Shape Associate. Success comes as a result of applying proven success principles.
- Associates agree not to make claims that guarantee financial results or health benefits to customers as a result of participating in the Stay n Good Shape opportunity or taking any Stay n Good Shape product.
- Associates are prohibited from appropriating the company name or any variation thereof as part of any Internet Domain Name, bank account or other use without express written consent from the company.
- All purchases and sales of products must be conducted in compliance with local, state, federal and country laws. When necessary, Associates must obtain permits and pay all taxes due in order to operate in a lawful and ethical manner.
- Associates agree to abide by these standards as a protection to customers, Associates and the company. Certain restrictions will be enforced upon Associates who violate these Policies. Violations include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting any Stay n Good Shape Associates not personally sponsored, for the purpose of recruiting them into another company or opportunity, or to promote other products, or attempting to recruit someone from another line of sponsorship into a second position in Stay n Good Shape.
- Any illegal, fraudulent, deceptive or unethical business conduct, or any act or omission that may damage the reputation or goodwill of the company.
- With respect to a breach of the Agreement, our goal is always to try to resolve any problem in an amicable fashion that will serve the best interests of all parties involved. Before any action is taken, an investigation will be conducted. Stay n Good Shape is committed to fairness and will always go the extra mile in order not to hurt any of its Associates in any manner. These policies are for your protection. As you would not want anyone jeopardizing the company by violating applicable laws or compromising your income by raiding your organization, they deserve the same respect from you and all other Associates.
- Grievances between distributors should first be taken to his or her sponsor for review, who can then involve other upline Associates for resolution. If the problem involves policy violations, they should be reported to the company.
- To report policy violations, an Associate should make a formal complaint in writing to the company describing the person(s) involved and the nature of the violation.
- Restrictions enforced upon Associates found guilty of violations may include: a. Cancellation of the Associate Agreement together with rights to receive future commissions. b. Censure by withholding of commissions or various other penalties to be determined by management.
- If an Associate cannot resolve an issue with Associate Services, they may petition for a review by the Advisory Board of Associates or the Associate may pursue either mediation or litigation.
- In event an Associate seeks to pursue a resolution by a review of the Advisory Board, he or she must file a petition within thirty (30) days after a final disposition of the matter by the Associate Services Department. Any petition taken to the Advisory Board of Associates shall be convened either in person or telephonically within sixty (60) days from which the petition is filed. If an Associate elects to pursue a review of the Advisory Board, any resolution or decision by the Advisory Board shall be final and non-appealable by all parties. In the event of Review of the Advisory Board, the Parties waive all rights to trial by jury or by any court.
- Should an Associate elect litigation instead, the Associate shall pay his or her own attorney fees and expenses, to be conducted in Salt Lake City, Utah, and shall last no more than two (2) business days. However, prior to instituting litigation, the parties shall meet in good faith and attempt to resolve any dispute arising from the Agreement through non-binding mediation. One individual who is mutually acceptable to both parties shall be appointed as mediator. The mediation shall occur within sixty (60) days from the date the mediator is appointed and the costs of mediation shall be divided equally between the parties; each party paying his or her share of estimated costs at least ten (10) days prior to mediation. Mediation shall be held in Salt Lake City, Utah and shall not last more than two business days. Venue for all disputes relating to the Associate Agreement shall be Salt Lake County.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement. Associate is an Independent Contractor and is not authorized to receive checks made out to Stay n Good Shape or conduct any business as an employee, officer or representative of the company.
- Stay n Good Shape cannot be held liable for losses resulting from delays or failures to perform its obligations due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, nor for actions of independent Associates, including, but not limited to Associate Agreements or product orders taken by Associates and not submitted directly to the corporate office. Any applications that are faxed or mailed should be followed up by phone by the Associate making application to make certain your application was received. Associate hereby waives any claim against Stay n Good Shape and/or its directors, officers, employees or agents, based upon any unauthorized acts by third parties.
- Orders are processed with the most current prices at the time of processing. All orders are processed in a timely fashion and usually ship the next business day. Exceptions are weekends and holidays.
- Purchasing products solely for the purpose of collecting bonuses is prohibited and the Associate agrees to either use or sell at least 70% of products purchased. All commissions and bonuses are based upon the sale of Stay n Good Shape products.
- Products may be purchased and sold at retail. Although there is a suggested retail price, there is no ceiling price that may be charged. Products may be given away or sold at any price to friends and family, however products may not be advertised or sold publicly for less than $49.99 in order to prevent other Stay n Good Shape Associates from being undercut in prices and retail activities.
- Products are shipped via U.S. Postal Service. Allow up to seven business days.
- Changes to orders cannot be made once your order number is issued. Make sure your order is correct before submitting.
- Changes in Autoship orders should be made 72 hrs prior to process date.
- Stay n Good Shape products are covered by a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason a customer is dissatisfied, he or she may return the empty bottles for 100% refund.
- Associate Cancellations. Once an Associate has notified Stay n Good Shape in writing of a resignation, he or she may return resalable products for 100% refund on the last order placed. Note that product must be in re-salable condition. Shipping charges in such cases are non-refundable.
- In any state that has a specific buyback requirement, Stay n Good Shape shall repurchase products in accordance with the applicable statute.
- An individual may have or be a part of only one Associate account. Associates cannot have separate accounts or be part of a separate account that may be in the form of another name, company or dba. Family members from the same household may have separate accounts as long as they are within each other’s line of sponsorship. Accounts in violation of this policy will be terminated.
- Once your application is accepted by Stay n Good Shape, the agreement is considered to be final and cannot be changed.
- Associate agrees that Stay n Good Shape may collect, summarize and utilize any personal information such as testimonials or marketing materials that you voluntarily provide, and may combine any such information collected from you with information collected from other members to be shared in the form of newsletters or posted on our website, to provide a better system and business experience for our members.
- Any Associate who wishes to resign may not reenter within fifty-two (52) weeks without the written approval of his or her ten (10) upline Associates. When an associate resigns, any downline will remain with the original organization. Associates who do not place an order for fifty-two (52) weeks may enroll as an Associate in any organization they choose.
- Upon the death or incapacity of an Associate, the downline will pass to the benefit of the Associate’s successors in interest. It is the responsibility of the successors to notify Stay n Good Shape in a timely manner of the death or incapacity of an Associate by a letter written by the executor of the estate or next of kin. The successors must meet all Associate qualifications.
- Associates who are U.S. residents require the use of Social Security or Federal ID numbers for tax reporting purposes. Associates who do not submit a tax ID# will be set up for 31% withholding. Once these funds are deducted, the Associate must petition the IRS for any and all refunds.
- Stay n Good Shape reserves the right to require a W-9 form on any questionable applications. If after reporting your earnings to the IRS, and they alert us that your number is not valid, we will attempt to contact you for the correct information. If unable to do so, we will begin withholding 31% for tax purposes.
- Soon after year-end, you will receive a 1099 from us if you have earned more than $600 for the year with Stay n Good Shape. Anyone earning less than $600 is responsible to keep their personal records and report their income.
THESE GUIDELINES WERE WRITTEN WITH THE ASSOCIATE IN MIND. WE WANT THIS TO BE YOUR LAST RODEO AND IT IS OUR DESIRE THAT YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE AND THAT YOU CAN ONE DAY RETIRE IN STYLE WITH THE MONEY YOU EARN HERE AT Stay n Good Shape. IF DEEMED NECESSARY, THESE POLICIES MAY BE MODIFIED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION AT THE DISCRETION OF THE COMPANY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH VARIOUS STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS. CHANGES WILL ONLY BE MADE AFTER THE MOST CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND REVIEW.